want to capture your dreams or just love the look of the dream catcher, you can
make it with Trefoil!
What you will need:
- Wooden Rings of your own sizing
- Colourful wool – if you’re going bright, unless you’re going neutral then get a beige wool
- Different Laces
- Glue Gun
- Using the wool, glue the initial wool down to the ring.
- Wrap the wool around the ring, creating a twirled twine around the ring.
- String the wool across the ring.
- Wrap more wool around the ring some more to create a thicker border.
- Staple the lace to the ring of the dream catcher, allowing different pieces of lace to be different lengths.
Enjoy your Dream Catcher!