Is your cereal in your cereal box coming to an end? Don’t throw the box away instead; use the box to make your very own personalized magazine holder. Keep organized with Trefoil. You can use this as a magazine holder or an important document holder.
You will need:
- Cereal Box
- Wrapping paper/material of your choice
- Take your finished cereal box and cut out, at an angle an opening to allow easy access for your magazine and paperwork to be placed into.
- Lay out your wrapping paper or chosen material on a flat surface. Take your cereal box and line it with your wrapping paper.
- Cut your wrapping paper/material and stick it to your cut out cereal box using glue. Here you can get more creative by adding other accessories like buttons or ribbon, giving your holder a unique look.
- Leave the glue to dry before placing your magazines or important documents in to.
- Once dry, place your holder in your desired area.