If you have been looking for a fun activity for the kids to do, then try creating this patterned rock snake. Let the kids enjoy creating shapes out of the patterned snake and keep them entertained.
You will need:
- Rocks (your desired amount)
- Black paint (or colour of your choice)
- Multiple paint colours
- Googly eyes
- Red felt
- Super glue
- Fine paintbrush
- Paint the rocks completely with black paint and allow to dry on a flat surface.
- Once your paint it completely dry, take your fine paintbrush, colourful paint and paint patterns onto each rock, here the kids can get creative with different designs.
- Apply the googly eyes to the snake’s face with super glue.
- Cut out a tongue using the red felt and glue it onto the snake’s face.
- Once the colourful paint has dried, the kids can now create a fun shape out of snake.