Keep it light at work and incorporate pops of colour into your working day! Try these small but easy pops of colour.
- Decorate your files with colourful folders and wrapping paper! This will be beneficial when looking for documents – every file will be colour coordinated accordingly.
- Customize your notebooks to have a variety of colourful dividers.
- Storage boxes are useful; keep them bright to help distinguish what will be kept in each box.
- Drawer compartments make organization easy! Keep all your things separate by using different coloured compartment holders!
- Colour code your wires and plugs with sticky notes and refrain from getting jumbled when trying to plug and unplug things.
Splash some colour in your office with these small accents!