Learn how to make your very own rubber stamp to personalize your letters and gifts.
What you will need:
- Carving eraser
- Plain white paper
- Stamp pad
- Carving tool
- Craft Knife
- Wooden block
- Strong adhesive glue
- Using a pencil and plain white paper draw your simple design (ie Thank You, Love You, Best Wishes etc) Make sure your design is big enough to fit onto the eraser.
- Place your design face down and press down with your fingernail. Then carefully lift up an edge to see how the pencil is transferring to the eraser.
- Once the pencil has transferred, take your carving tool and slowly cut away the outlines of the pencil and the letters of image you have transferred.
- Once you have carved the outlines, take your craft knife and cut away the remaining eraser that will not needed.
- When all the carving is complete, take your wooden block and strong adhesive glue and glue the eraser to the block.
- Once the glue is dry, it is ready to be used as a stamp!